Vaccination Pass Required
Traffic Light System
Vaccination passes are required when visitng our facility.
Traffic Light System
Here at Trust House Recreation Centre 3 out of 4 departments are considered "close contact" therefore are mandated and require vaccine passes. After conducting a risk management analysis (RMA) across all departments, we have come to the conclusion that there is no feasible way to separate the departments and our facility will remain a "Vaccine Pass" required site.
- All visitors over the age of 12 years are required to be FULLY vaccinated and provide their vaccine passes before being permitted entry.
- All visitors over the age of 12 are required to wear a mask BEFORE entering the facility. You may take it off only once you are in the pool or working out in the gym.
- Upon arrival, you will scan your vaccine pass, the Covid Tracing QR code, and then enter the building to scan your membership/visit tag.
- If you have a vaccine exemption, you are still required to scan your QR Code
For our Swim Tangaroa and B-Legends children of unvaccinated parents, we will provide a "ferry" style service for your children aged 5 to 12:
B-Legends children of unvaccinated parents/caregivers:
You will continue to meet at the lower entrance of the stadium as you have been. We will have a code for you to scan in with. And then at the end of the day we will bring your child to meet you.
Swim Tangaroa children of unvaccinated parents / caregivers
A member of staff will meet you and your child at our 5 lane entrance (the office at the end of our driveway) we will take your child to their lessons, and then bring them back to the same entrance for you to pick them up.
- We no longer have a maximum capacity, apart from our standard lifeguard to customer ratio. (1:50)
- We no longer require lane or leisure swimming bookings.
- Our spa and sauna are OPEN!
- The sauna DOES require bookings, these will be in 45 minute sessions, allowing our lifeguards 15 minutes between customers to clean as required.
Change of hours:
- Gym - Monday to Friday 5:30am - 8pm
- Pools - Monday to Friday 6am - 8pm
- Full facility Saturday and Sunday 8am - 6pm
Please remember to be kind to everyone as we all navigate through these changes.
Trust House Recreation Centre Management
If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of members and staff.
We are operating with a preferred cashless payment method. To help minimise the risk further, we recommend you tap and go where possible.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exist each area of our Centre.
No Towel. No Train
If you would like to train in our gym or group fitness classes you must bring your own towel (x2) to place on all equipment as you use it. Our staff will turn you away if you do not have a towel.
While using our facilities visitors must wipe down all equipment with provided wipes before and after use to help protect our community.
Bring Your Water Bottle
We recommend you refill your own water bottle to support practicing healthy hygiene & habits.
Our Priority is You
WE'LL KEEP DOING OUR BIT TOO!
Regular cleaning and maintenance will continue to be in place to ensure the health and safety of you and our team.
We ask that everyone enjoying our facility does their part too. This is no time to get complacent. More than ever, we should help continue to keep our Community and State safe!
📱 Download the COVIDSafe app to protect your community and help us to find the virus faster.
Have a question?
Our team are here to support you and answer any questions you may have.
Please reach out, give us a call or enquire below.
See you in Centre!