Children under 5:
- Children under 5 must be accompanied in the water by a mature caregiver over the age of 16.
- The supervising caregiver must be in the water and within arms reach of the child at all times.
- Upon arrival you will both be given a fluro band which helps the lifeguards identify young children and their caregiver.
- Children who are not yet toilet trained are required to wear water nappies for the duration of their swim. These can be purchased from reception.
Children 12 years or younger
- Children 12 years or younger are required to be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 for the full duration of the visit.
- Supervisors cannot leave the children unattended at all.
- If the supervisor needs to leave the facility, you are required to take the children with you (EG If you are going to the supermarket)
- We will not allow anyone under the age of 12 to enter the facility without a supervisor present.
- If children come in a group, they need to ALL be over the age of 12 or have a supervisor with them.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of the children in their care.
- Patrons are to follow guideines given by staff and must refrain from any actions that may cause injury, offense, harm or indecency towards others.
- Personal pocessions are the responsibility of the patron - staff are not required to look after your items.
- There must be no running or bombing poolside
- No glass is permitted poolside.
- If you or your child has had any type of flu, cold or virus please refrain from swimming for at least two weeks.
|Adult||Child Under 5||Child Over 5|
|1 adult in pool||2 children under 5|
|1 adult in pool||1 under 5||1 over 5|
|1 adult out of pool||5 children aged 5 - 10 years|
|1 adult out of pool||10 children aged 10 - 12 years|